Dear students! You need to split into two subgroups 414 a and 414 b
Gaiduk Olga Ivanovna 414 a
- Alawadhi Yash
- Verma Manish
- Das Arpit
- Dash Manish Kumar
- Jat Pratap
- Maiti Nibedita
- Mahulkar Khushbu
- Ojaga Tapas Kumar
- Thind Nile
- Zamindar Mudassir Alin
- Nagarajan Venkatesan Javathar
- Mustafa Abdul Mumin Mohammed
- Hussain Sheriff Sumia Banu
Kramarchuk Vladimir Viktorovich 414 b
- Loyola Guine Rowenach
- Malaichi Vigneshvaran
- Dagar Rolit
- Ramaraj Kanagavishal
- Muniappan Sankaradhasan
- Rajguru Ronit
- Rajkumar Subasaravanan
- Saint Pancage
- Sharma Deepak
- Sharma Kamini
- Singh Vedant
- Baskaran Prasanna
- Mohan Sujitha
- Manoharan Rajesh
Topic: Preventive directions in the activities of a general practitioner - family doctor. Risk stratification, control of risk factors for major noncommunicable diseases (table SCORE). Prevention of infectious diseases
- Methodical recommendations
- The WORLD book of family medicine. - European ed. - Ljubljana: Stichting WONCA Europe, 2015. — 314 p. Available online at http://www.woncaeurope.org/sites/default/files/worldbook2015.pdf
- Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 1. General Issues of Family Medicine: textbook (IV a. l.) /O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili — Kyiv: Medicine, 2016. — 560 p.
- Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 2. Symptoms and syndromes in clinical course of internal diseases / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili. — Kyiv: Medicine, 2018. — 376 p.
- Clinical Methods in Medicine: Clinical Skills and Practices. — Ed. by SN Chugh & Eshan Gupta. —Second Edition. — New Delhi, London, Philadelphia, Panama: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, 2015.
- The Royal Australian College of General Practitioners. Guidelines for preventive activities in general practice. — 9th edn, updated. — East Melbourne, Vic: RACGP, 2018.
- Assess of overall cardiovascular risk for the following patients (Tasks 1-10)
- Answer to attached Tests (MCQs).
- Clinical cases
- Vaccination task 2
- Vaccination task 3
- Vaccination task 4
- Vaccination task 5
- Vaccination task 6
- Define prevention in general practice
- Define Primary prevention.
- What are the strategies that primary prevention includes?
- Define Secondary prevention
- Define Tertiary prevention
- Define which specific diseases can be prevented
- What are the risk factors for cardiovascular diseases?
- Describe each of the risk factors for cardiovascular diseases (hypertension, obesity, high cholesterol, diabetes, stress, smoking, alcohol excess, poor diet, sedentary lifestyle, family history)
- Health promotion and Health education in general practice.
- Promoting healthy lifestyle in general practice Psychosocial health promotion
- Importance of immunizations for Adults and Children in primary disease prevention.
Complete the task and take a picture. Send the photo to the mailbox (see below)
Address for sending of control works:
(completed tasks must be sending to the e-address no later than one day after the date specified for the topic in the calendar plan)
In the subject of the letter, student indicates the faculty, number of group / subgroup / dozen and topic number, name of student in this format:
AAAA - Faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - Group / Subgroup / Tenth No.
SSSS - Topic Number
DDDD - Name of student
To receive teacher’s advice in distance mode, the student sends a letter with the obligatory mark “QUESTION” in the subject of the letter.