Gaiduk Olga Ivanovna 414 a
- Alawadhi Yash
- Verma Manish
- Das Arpit
- Dash Manish Kumar
- Jat Pratap
- Maiti Nibedita
- Mahulkar Khushbu
- Ojaga Tapas Kumar
- Thind Nile
- Zamindar Mudassir Alin
- Nagarajan Venkatesan Javathar
- Mustafa Abdul Mumin Mohammed
- Hussain Sheriff Sumia Banu
Kramarchuk Vladimir Viktorovich 414 b
- Loyola Guine Rowenach
- Malaichi Vigneshvaran
- Dagar Rolit
- Ramaraj Kanagavishal
- Muniappan Sankaradhasan
- Rajguru Ronit
- Rajkumar Subasaravanan
- Saint Pancage
- Sharma Deepak
- Sharma Kamini
- Singh Vedant
- Baskaran Prasanna
- Mohan Sujitha
- Manoharan Rajesh
Topic: Organization of medical care for children in accordance with the competence of a general practitioner - family doctor
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness: distance learning course. Chart Booklet. — World Health Organization, March 2014. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1czCKBKrNI2lvrNc0vfJcb-K-lAwf67Q-/view?usp=drive_web
- Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 1. General Issues of Family Medicine: textbook (IV a. l.) / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili — Kyiv: Medicine, 2016. — 560 p.
- Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 2. Symptoms and syndromes in clinical course of internal diseases / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili. — Kyiv: Medicine, 2018. — 376 p.
- Video WHO
- Study recommended Materials for self-training on Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI).
- Answer to attached Tests. (click here)
- Answer to Exercises (Case studies click here). Each student who has an odd serial number in the list of a students’ ten, answers to Exercises (Case studies) with odd serial numbers; that student whose serial number is even, answers to Exercises (Case studies) under even numbers.
Address for sending of control works:
(completed tasks must be sending to the e-address no later than one day after the date specified for the topic in the calendar plan)
In the subject of the letter, student indicates the faculty, number of group / subgroup / dozen and topic number, name of student in this format:
AAAA - Faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - Group / Subgroup / Tenth No.
SSSS - Topic Number
DDDD - Name of student
To receive teacher’s advice in distance mode, the student sends a letter with the obligatory mark “QUESTION” in the subject of the letter.