Topic: Provision of emergency care in the practice of a general practitioner - family doctor according to clinical guidelines
- The WORLD book of family medicine. - European ed. - Ljubljana: Stichting WONCA Europe, 2015. — 314 p. Available online at http://www.woncaeurope.org/sites/default/files/worldbook2015.pdf
- Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 1. General Issues of Family Medicine: textbook (IV a. l.) /O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili — Kyiv: Medicine, 2016. — 560 p.
- Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 2. Symptoms and syndromes in clinical course of internal diseases / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili. — Kyiv: Medicine, 2018. — 376 p.
- Clinical Methods in Medicine: Clinical Skills and Practices. — Ed. by SN Chugh & Eshan Gupta. —Second Edition. — New Delhi, London, Philadelphia, Panama: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers, 2015.
- CPR Algorithm
- Highlights 2020 CPR and ECC
- Anaphylaxis materials
- Anaphylaxis poster
- Anaphylaxis UpToDate
- Acute coronary syndrome with ST elevation (STEMI)
- Acute coronary syndrome without ST elevation (NSTEMI)
Address for sending of control works:
(completed tasks must be sending to the e-address no later than one day after the date specified for the topic in the calendar plan)
In the subject of the letter, student indicates the faculty, number of group / subgroup / dozen and topic number, name of student in this format:
AAAA - Faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - Group / Subgroup / Tenth No.
SSSS - Topic Number
DDDD - Name of student
To receive teacher’s advice in distance mode, the student sends a letter with the obligatory mark “QUESTION” in the subject of the letter.