Topic 5. Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI). Common signs of danger, respiratory and diarrhea syndrome, sore throat syndrome, fever syndrome, earache syndrome.
Materials for self-training:
- Integrated Management of Childhood Illness: distance learning course. Chart Booklet. — World Health Organization, March 2014. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1czCKBKrNI2lvrNc0vfJcb-K-lAwf67Q-/view?usp=drive_web
- Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 1. General Issues of Family Medicine: textbook (IV a. l.) / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili — Kyiv: Medicine, 2016. — 560 p.
- Family medicine: in 3 books. — Book 2. Symptoms and syndromes in clinical course of internal diseases / O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili, O.M. Barna et al.; edited by O.M. Hyrina, L.M. Pasiyeshvili. — Kyiv: Medicine, 2018. — 376 p.
- Study recommended Materials for self-training on Integrated Management of Childhood Illness (IMCI).
- Answer to attached Tests. (click here)
- Answer to Exercises (Case studies click here). Each student who has an odd serial number in the list of a students’ ten, answers to Exercises (Case studies) with odd serial numbers; that student whose serial number is even, answers to Exercises (Case studies) under even numbers.
Photos (in good quality) of the note should be sent by email no later than 09-00 07.04.2020.
On each page, you must write your last name (surname) and page number
Address for sending of control works:
(completed tasks must be sending to the e-address no later than one day after the date specified for the topic in the calendar plan)
In the subject of the letter, student indicates the faculty, number of group / subgroup / dozen and topic number, name of student in this format:
AAAA - Faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - Group / Subgroup / Tenth No.
SSSS - Topic Number
DDDD - Name of student
To receive teacher’s advice in distance mode, the student sends a letter with the obligatory mark “QUESTION” in the subject of the letter.