"Propaedeutics of Internal Medicine"
Topic 11: Principles of patient care in the clinic of internal diseases.
For getting a positive grade on topic 11 of the Propaedeutics of Internal Medicine cycle, it is necessary:
- Write a handwritten note with a definition:
- How to determine the degree of consciousness of the patient? (Glasgow Coma Scale)
- How to determine the severity of the patient's condition?
- Describe indications for outpatient and inpatient care for the patient
- What is included in general patient care?
- Prevention of nosocomial infection
- Photos (in good quality) of the notes should be sent by e-mail
It will be better if you save all the photos in one file (pdf or docx). Also on the first page you should take a picture of your student card.
Address for sending of control works:
(completed tasks must be sending to the e-address no later than one day after the date specified for the topic in the calendar plan)
In the subject of the letter, student indicates the faculty, number of group / subgroup / tenth and topic number, name of student, surname of teacher in this format:
AAAA - Faculty in Latin letters (I_med, II_med, I_int, II_int)
BBBB - Group / Subgroup / Tenth No.
SSSS - Topic Number
DDDD - Name of student
EEEE - Surname of your teacher (Avramenko, Kramarchuk or Vasylevska)
To receive teacher’s advice in distance mode, the student sends a letter with the obligatory mark “QUESTION” in the subject of the letter.